Tuesday 2 October 2012

Big Hollywood news

Exciting news on two fronts this week:

Hollywood now has a title (drumroll please...) Hiding from Hollywood. To me, it sums up the emotional conflict at the heart of the story, and sounds pretty snappy with some nice alliteration - what do you think?!

In the other major news this week, Hiding from Hollywood is officially entered into Harlequin's So You Think You Can Write competition. This means that you can read - right now, for free - the first chapter of the book :) You can click here to go straight to my entry, and here to go to the competition homepage. (By the way, you're not going mad, it is showing a different author name - the rules of the competition state no pen names, so there you go! You'll still find me on twitter as @EllieDarkins though.)

I really hope that you enjoy this first look at Abby and Ethan, and I hope I can share the rest of their story with you soon. Good luck to all of you who have entered your chapters in the competition too - please send me links to your entries so I can read!

Love, Ellie
xxx


1 comment: